!SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
NEW RELEASE, FACTORY SEALED DVDs ALWAYS 99 Cents....or less!!
Welcome to 99 cent DVD
The idea behind the 99Cent DVD is simple. EVERY DVD on this site will be auctioned off for $0.99 or
less, you simply bid on what price you want to pay for it, up to $0.99. This bid is what you will pay for the DVD if
you are the winner.
The Winner ONLY PAYS what they bid, S/H is always free!
To enter an auction there is a fee of $1.99 which is refunded if you are the winner.
Only one fee is refunded to the winner, even if multiple bids are placed.
This is a BLIND AUCTION - In a blind auction the participants do not have knowledge
of any bids placed by the other participants. One major benefit of this is that the price can not be driven up.
Yes, you must pay $1.99 for the CHANCE to win the DVD, but as the winner you will NEVER pay more than $1.00 for a
Brand New Sealed DVD. Please note that these DVDs are the exact DVDs you can buy in the store. They are not burns,
bootlegs or Asian copies in plastic sleeves.
- The $1.99 is the fee to ENTER the Blind Auction.
- Click On "CLICK HERE TO BID NOW" button to pay fee.
- By paying this fee it allows you to enter a blind bid.
- You will be redirected to a secure paypal payment page.
- On the paypal payment page there is a NOTES section. In this section you MUST enter
- YOUR BID can only be between $0.01 (One Cent) and $0.99 (99 Cents). You may not bid more
How do you win?
- The HIGHEST UNDUPLICATED Bid is the winner. Example: Bidder #1 bids
$0.98, Bidder #2 bids $0.96, Bidder #3 bids $0.98, Bidder #4 bids $0.89. BIDDER #2 wins having the highest
- Each auction will end only after all 50 bids have been placed. There is no time limited
on the auction. (Auction may be ended early due to
an inactivity of bidding - in this case there must be a minmum of 20 bids placed for the DVD to be awarded. If less
than 20 bids are placed, each bidder will have their entry fee of $1.99 refunded)
- You may bid as many times as you like. EACH time you enter a bid you must pay the $1.99 fee.
Only one entry fee is refundable to the winner, even if they have entered multiple bids.